Car Rental conditions
To rent a car you need:
- a valid driver's license
- driving experience of at least 2 years
- for drivers younger than 23 years, the rental agreement might be arranged individually
- rental price includes all local taxes and insurance
- The insurance does not cover: - loss of or damage to car keys, side windows (you must not leave any personal items inside the car, as they might provoke theft), lateral cut of the wheels (caused by driving on unpaved roads), non-compliance with road traffic rules, drunk driving or driving on drugs.
- The credit card number is a guarantee for us for cases which are not covered by the insurance.
- There is no limit of kilometers, children’s seats are free of charge (upon request), a second driver may be indicated in the rental contract free of charge
- GPS with the notation of the island's main attractions -5eur/day. Rental for more than 10 days can be negotiated individually.